1. Remember how Patrick Stewart spent Wednesday night mocking David Cameron for posting a very serious Twitter picture of a call with President Obama?
2. Well, this just happened.
That’s the first time that the British Prime Minister has sent a reply to an individual user on Twitter.
4. Moments later the Prime Minister beg-followed Stewart.
Sadly Stewart doesn’t follow the Prime Minister back, so it’s a bit of a lopsided Twitter relationship at the moment.
5. Your move, Picard.
- A BuzzFeed News investigation lifts the lid on a security scandal that the police and MI5 tried to keep secret.
- Two University of Cincinnati officers who were on the scene shortly after Samuel Dubose was fatally shot have been placed on leave. The officer accused of killing Dubose has been released from jail after posting bond.
- The new Apple TV will debut in September, along with its own App Store.