1. David Cameron popped into Nando’s in Bristol on Thursday night. So everyone got out their phones and started taking pictures.
He appears to be the only person over 30 in the room.
3. As a result most people in Bristol now have a fuzzy picture of David Cameron on their phone.
4. This is the first recorded incidence of the Prime Minister of Great Britain and Northern Ireland appearing on Snapchat.
5. Sources close to the Prime Minister declined to comment on whether Cameron had a corn on the cob with his chicken.
6. But only one person was brave enough to ask the leader of the British government for a Nando’s selfie.
- The U.S., Japan, and 10 other Pacific Rim nations have agreed to a historic trade deal encompassing 40% of the world's economy. ›
- California has become the fifth U.S. state to legalize physician-assisted suicide for terminally ill patients. ›
- CC Sabathia, a pitcher for the playoff-bound New York Yankees, says he's checking himself into an alcohol rehab center. ›