1. David Cameron popped into Nando’s in Bristol on Thursday night. So everyone got out their phones and started taking pictures.
He appears to be the only person over 30 in the room.
3. As a result most people in Bristol now have a fuzzy picture of David Cameron on their phone.
4. This is the first recorded incidence of the Prime Minister of Great Britain and Northern Ireland appearing on Snapchat.
5. Sources close to the Prime Minister declined to comment on whether Cameron had a corn on the cob with his chicken.
6. But only one person was brave enough to ask the leader of the British government for a Nando’s selfie.
- Two people on a civilian airplane were killed in a mid-air collision with a military jet in South Carolina. The F-16 jet pilot was ejected and is "in good shape."
- Subway has suspended Jared Fogle, the weight-loss guy from their commercials, due to an FBI investigation.
- Bounce TV and BET will no longer air series featuring Bill Cosby after court records showed he admitted to buying sedatives to give to women.