1. David Cameron popped into Nando’s in Bristol on Thursday night. So everyone got out their phones and started taking pictures.
He appears to be the only person over 30 in the room.
3. As a result most people in Bristol now have a fuzzy picture of David Cameron on their phone.
4. This is the first recorded incidence of the Prime Minister of Great Britain and Northern Ireland appearing on Snapchat.
5. Sources close to the Prime Minister declined to comment on whether Cameron had a corn on the cob with his chicken.
6. But only one person was brave enough to ask the leader of the British government for a Nando’s selfie.
- Airplane debris discovered Wednesday on the coast of the French island of Réunion is found to belong to a Boeing 777, a Malaysian official confirmed to AFP Friday.
- Beijing has won its bid to host the 2022 Winter Olympics. It's the first city to host both the summer and winter games.