1. After someone drives a cop car into Hanna’s garage completely undetected, Hanna pushes the abandoned car across town and into a lake.
People push huge hunking chunks of metal into lakes all the time. No one even knows.
2. In one night, Emily gets locked in a cabin in the woods, almost gets herself and her girlfriend killed, then cold-blood murders a guy in a lighthouse.
I spent my that night eating popcorn and staring at my butt in the mirror.
3. Aria convinced a twenty-something year old man that she was in college. She was like…14. After finding out she was in his high school class, he CONTINUED TO DATE HER.
Further proving it’s only pedophilia if you’re ugly…?
4. Mona casually enters and exits a mental hospital at her leisure.
I get questioned more leaving my own house. “Where you going? With who? WHERE’S YOUR SCARF?”
5. Spencer ruins not one of her sister’s engagements, but TWO of them. How old is Melissa even? Who gets engaged that often?
And Spencer claims to have lost her virginity to Toby – she didn’t even BANG those losers.
6. Alison’s body gets moved around like living room furniture.
I mean really, this thing pops up everywhere. I saw it in my sock drawer last week.
7. Emily has fallen in love with more than one girl who has been gruesomely murdered.
At least she’s consistent.
8. Spencer finds out her boyfriend has been blackmailing her for years. But who cares? She still BANGS HIM IN A MOTEL.
Nothing’s hotter than a ruined life… and bed bugs.
9. Byron’s mistress gets a job at Aria’s school, kidnaps her, drugs her… then she just disappears into thin air.
Call that bitch Teflon, cause she slippery.
10. Their childhood best friend comes back from the dead and conveniently saves them from a house fire…weird.
One time my dead dog came back and ghost-licked my leg…I think.
11. Everyone who goes to Juvie looks like this.
And finally, if the show isn’t unrealistic enough, here is The Official Pretty Little Liars PSA video. If you’re dishonest, uncomfortably goodlooking, and get yourself into situations like the 11 aforementioned… Call 1-800-IM-A-PLL now.