• I will be adhering to the normal MLB setup. The whole shebang. Only instead of a long season, there are a series of fights to the death. This simulation is based off of the 2012 season, so the Astros are still in the National League.
• All teams will have one fighter (with one exception). For instance, one Chicago Cub vs. one Pittsburgh Pirate.
• Namesakes will be ranked on a scale of 1-5 on their offense, defense, athleticism, and intelligence, along with any miscellaneous skills or attributes.
• Mascots do not come into play; teams will be represented by their namesake and their namesake alone. This means that the Phillie Phanatic is not a combatant, which is probably for the best, as I’m quite sure he’s a Lovecraftian monster, against which there is no hope for victory.
Here we go!
What Did We Learn?
• Not Much.
• This World Series happened the exact same way it did in real life. I take this as proof that my analysis is completely correct, and that the Giants are the most dangerous namesake in the MLB, followed by the Tigers.
• I want to stress one more time that these conclusions are irrefutable. I ran the data (that I made up) through a supercomputer (my imagination) and put it all together in this scientific chart (an hour in Photoshop.) Any disagreements are completely without merit.
Please validate your account to contribute content.
Preview Your Response
- Ted Mathiowetz Which MLB Team Namesake Would Win In ...
Shenanigans. The Yankees are “the Yankees” not the “Bronx Bombers.” Thusly, they should be treated as the Mets or Nationals. Also, while the Devil Rays were actual sting rays, the Rays are represented by light, light rays ( as is suggested by the lighthouse logo). Shouldn’t change the outcome whatsoever, but AMMEND PLEASE.
- sergeantscruffy thinks Which MLB Team Namesake Would Win In ... is Win, & LOL
- Steinbeck32 Which MLB Team Namesake Would Win In ... and thinks it’s LOL & Win
- smurph25 thinks Which MLB Team Namesake Would Win In ... is
- kaishou Which MLB Team Namesake Would Win In ... and thinks it’s LOL
- Joie M Which MLB Team Namesake Would Win In ... and thinks it’s LOL
- Maggie Nelson Which MLB Team Namesake Would Win In ... and thinks it’s Win
- Matt Saccaro Which MLB Team Namesake Would Win In ... and thinks it’s Win &