2. It’s time for the January sales!
Prepare for a whole new breed of customer.
3. Shoppers who disregard all clearly labeled sale items. “What’s in the sale?”
4. “But it says this is in the sale.”
They say, as they hold an item without a sale label.
5. “Why isn’t this in the sale?”
The shoppers who take sales stock personally.
6. Oh and by the way, you can kiss goodbye to that perfect piece of merchandising.
Clothes on the floor, broken packaging, discarded items littering the shop…
7. Some customers don’t even look at what they’re buying.
Which inevitably leads to ridiculous unwanted purchases.
8. And then you have to explain the sales return policy to irate customers.
9. You can forget about customers queuing for the changing rooms…
… yes that ol’ favourite British activity, well, no one has time for that these days!