1. First, you took your photo in front of the OSL wind mills.
You probably did this early in the day, like these girls, to avoid the wasted face you were definitely wearing later that evening.
2. Then there was that time everyone was rocking out with their hands in the air, so you did too.
3. You made new friends, shared something illegal, and helped a brotha out.
Legal - shmegal! Get a bunch of music-loving-21st-century-hippies together and your faith in humanity will be restored.
4. Took a break, or five, to stuff your face with the greatest festival food trucks to ever live.
Bacon Funnel Cake from Endless Summer Treats
5. Wondered how many furries attend each year…
…but really, how many?
6. Rocked your Heineken wristband in the DJ Dome…
…and everywhere else for three straight days because you didn’t want to wait in line for an ID check again. Hey, you can take that off now.
7. Took a photo with a stranger you thought was totally awesome.
8. Told someone, at some point, to come find you behind the speakers, in front of the lights, to the west of the stage, behind the guy with the Star Wars backpack.
But you probably never found each other.
9. Fell in love with a new band you’d never heard of before.
10. Danced to the beat of your own drum…
…because you were too drunk to stay coordinated. Ya, we all saw you.
11. Had your dreams come true by watching the legendary headliners.
Paul McCartney - Nine Inch Nails - Red Hot Chili Peppers
12. Had the time of your life.
(Until next year)