6. Teach her something.
Use your Twitter skills or your photoshop skills or your Snapchat skills and turn your mom into a social media maven. (If she’s not already :).
7. Ask her to teach you something.
Your mom has mad skills. Let her know that and ask her to help you learn them.
10. Do her favorite activity with her.
Does she like tennis? Bowling? Drag racing? Hiking? Whatever she likes to do, spend the afternoon together doing an activity of her choice.
12. Leave her alone.
All moms could use a little “me-time.” She’s always doing things for you, running around and making sure you have everything you need. Give her that same luxury.
17. Do all her chores for her.
Do the dishes. Wash and fold the laundry. Buy more catfood. Refill her gas tank.
18. Call her!
Don’t just email her. Don’t just text her. Don’t just send her a Facebook message. Call her on the actual phone!
We love you, moms!
- Former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore is dropping out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He got 133 votes in New Hampshire.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.