1. Eva Chen, Editor-in-Chief of Lucky Magazine, is big on Instagram.
2. Last year the former Lucky Magazine intern was tapped by Condé Nast Creative Director and infamous boss Anna Wintour to be the youngest EIC in Conde history.
3. Chen is one of the few EICs to use her Instagram and twitter to give readers and fans an accessible look into her life and the life of the magazine and to break the print/digital divide.
4. Every morning she instagrams her shoes/bag/morning fruit in what is now known as ‘the Eva Chen’ pose.
5. She’s known for showcasing (and wearing) a mix of high and low fashion that she brings to the magazine.
6. She even uses the tagging function to show fans the brand info for everything in the photo…
even the fruit!
7. Today, she used this format for the cutest most social-media savvy pregnancy announcement ever:
“#evachenpose: like mother, like future (winter 2015!) daughter edition”
8. Congratulations, Eva! For more fabulous updates, follow her here.
We've got your WKND covered.
- Wes Craven, who directed "Scream" and "A Nightmare on Elm Street," has died of brain cancer. He was 76. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›
- Taylor Swift won Video of the Year for "Bad Blood" at the MTV Video Music Awards. ›