1. Eva Chen, Editor-in-Chief of Lucky Magazine, is big on Instagram.
2. Last year the former Lucky Magazine intern was tapped by Condé Nast Creative Director and infamous boss Anna Wintour to be the youngest EIC in Conde history.
3. Chen is one of the few EICs to use her Instagram and twitter to give readers and fans an accessible look into her life and the life of the magazine and to break the print/digital divide.
4. Every morning she instagrams her shoes/bag/morning fruit in what is now known as ‘the Eva Chen’ pose.
5. She’s known for showcasing (and wearing) a mix of high and low fashion that she brings to the magazine.
7. Today, she used this format for the cutest most social-media savvy pregnancy announcement ever:
“#evachenpose: like mother, like future (winter 2015!) daughter edition”
8. Congratulations, Eva! For more fabulous updates, follow her here.
- President Obama asked Congress for $1.8 billion to fight the spread of the Zika virus across the Americas.
- Former New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg has told the Financial Times he's eyeing a 2016 presidential run 🇺🇸
- India's telecom authorities have ruled against Free Basics, Facebook's controversial plan to offer free but limited internet.