2. $267,599 Wall Street Journal-Inspired Art
Includes a genuine gold bar, a silver bar, and $500 cash. Instant rebate.
5. $200,000 Inter-Dimensional GERMan Doll
“His penis is red. It also smells of fun.”
8. $70,000 Flappy Bird Tribute
At least seller ObjectsforRich is honest about their target market.
9. $65,000 Genuine Crocodile Baby Stroller
One of a kind. For good reason.
17. $24,000 Six Foot Stiletto
This shoe appeared in several episodes of Charmed.
18. $20,000 The Greatest Scultpure of the Twenty-first Century
That’s the title, not a judgement call.
20. $17,202 Limited Edition Poodle Handbag
Don’t worry, it’s not a real dog.
23. $15,000 Fairy House Castle
That’s like, $15 million in fairy dollars.