1. A steampunk wedding means a steampunk divorce.
2. This intricate design is basically an edible settlement agreement.
3. Though not edible, this one was made from actual divorce papers.
9. Bury the ring, once and for all.
Just be careful not to swallow it.
17. This one focuses on the positive aspects of being single.
20. Aww, this one is actually kind of cute!
~Who’s a grumpy little divorce cake?~
We've got your WKND covered.
- [Florida is bracing for tropical storm Erika, which is expected to hit the stat on Monday after tearing through Caribbean islands. At least 20 people have been killed. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/stephaniemcneal/at-least-5-people-are-missing-after-tropical-storm-erika-thr)
- And on the same day 10 years later, former U.S. President George W. Bush toured New Orleans on the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. ›
- Owen Labrie was found not guilty of felony sexual assault charges stemming from a 15-year-old former student's accusations that he raped her at St. Paul's School. ›