2. So is this bracelet.
4. So is this locket, which contains a “breast milk bead.”
And which comes with a promise to not “turn yellow or spotty.”
5. How do you turn breast milk into accessories?
You can send 1-2 tablespoons of milk in a baggie to an artist like this one. The milk is then dehydrated and then covered with a glaze or a clear resin. You can also buy a kit (like the one above) to DIY it.
- Three scientists who developed treatments against parasites have won the 2015 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine. ›
- Doctors Without Borders says it will leave the Afghan city of Kunduz after airstrikes killed 22 people at its hospital there on Saturday. ›
- At least three people have died in South Carolina due to severe rainfall. More than 11 inches of rain fell on the city in 48 hours. ›