2. So is this bracelet.
4. So is this locket, which contains a “breast milk bead.”
And which comes with a promise to not “turn yellow or spotty.”
5. How do you turn breast milk into accessories?
You can send 1-2 tablespoons of milk in a baggie to an artist like this one. The milk is then dehydrated and then covered with a glaze or a clear resin. You can also buy a kit (like the one above) to DIY it.
- World leaders are gathering in Paris for the United Nations summit on climate change 🌍 ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›