2. So is this bracelet.
4. So is this locket, which contains a “breast milk bead.”
And which comes with a promise to not “turn yellow or spotty.”
5. How do you turn breast milk into accessories?
You can send 1-2 tablespoons of milk in a baggie to an artist like this one. The milk is then dehydrated and then covered with a glaze or a clear resin. You can also buy a kit (like the one above) to DIY it.
We've got your WKND covered.
- Wes Craven, who directed "Scream" and "A Nightmare on Elm Street," has died of brain cancer. He was 76. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›
- Taylor Swift won Video of the Year for "Bad Blood" at the MTV Video Music Awards. ›