1. Wrigley just unveiled Starburst “minis,” and they’re beautiful:
…especially because they come UNWRAPPED.
2. They’re about half the size of a regular Starburst, and they come in the same flavors as regular Starbursts, but apparently they’re “a little dry.”
The commando Starbursts are in stores this summer sold in a “Share Size” ($1.59) and a larger pouch size ($2.59).
- Britain marks 10 years since 52 people were killed in terrorist attacks in London.
- European leaders are holding an emergency summit today to discuss Greece's debt crisis.
- The deadline for a deal on Iran's nuclear program was extended again, to the end of the week.
- Bill Cosby testified in 2005 that he obtained sedatives to give to women he wanted to have sex with, the AP reports.