17. Gale bombs hard.
Oh, Gale. Gale.
16. Poop jokes!
The most fun anyone ever had on Jeopardy in 1986.
15. “Who Ice T”
Maybe one of the greatest answers in history.
14. Some teens all finish with $0.
Don’t worry, guys, it gets better. Kind of.
13. Alex Trebek adorably tries to rap.
File under: the whitest human being alive.
This guy should’ve won just by default.
11. Hilarious schadenfreude lady:
Put this in an endless loop on my tombstone.
10. The ultimate in deliberate wrong answers:
Alex Trebek gets a little flustered.
9. “What is a threesome?”
Ha HA ha HA ha.
8. These two:
7. Watson the computer totally blows Final Jeopardy.
The QUESTION MARKS. I can’t.
6. “Starts with a body part”
I guess he had to get that really awkward answer off his chest.
5. This trio of worst players ever:
I can’t watch. I can’t watch!
3. Ken Jennings’ most famous answer:
This should have been accepted.
2. The sickest Trebek burn ever:
I need one of those Staples “That was easy!” buttons that just plays this on command.
1. Wolf Blitzer loses $4,600 in the first round of Celebrity Jeopardy.
SHIT, WOLF, GET IT TOGETHER.
- [A Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy was ambushed Friday night when a man walked up and repeatedly shot him from behind. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/jimdalrympleii/sheriffs-deputy-shot-dead-in-ambush-at-texas-gas-station)
- [Dominica Prime Minister Roosevelt Skerrit said that Tropical Storm Erika killed 20 people there, and set the island back 20 years from the damage. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/stephaniemcneal/at-least-5-people-are-missing-after-tropical-storm-erika-thr)
- [Police are investigating the death of Jamycheal Mitchell, who was arrested months ago in Virginia for allegedly stealing about $5 worth of groceries. He was found dead in his jail cell last week. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/jimdalrympleii/black-man-held-for-months-for-stealing-5-worth-of-snacks-fou)