1. So you decided to go to grad school. Congratulations!
3. Someday you’ll get a fancy diploma that will help you earn more money, or whatever.
4. But you know, a lot of people think that grad school is just like a continuation of undergrad. And it’s definitely NOT.
18. In grad school, you’re supposed to be the one PRODUCING the knowledge.
24. In grad school, you focus on something so specialized you can discuss it with literally two other people on the planet.
27. And finally, in college you feel pretty confident, because you were at the top of your class:
28. But guess what? Everyone at grad school was the smartest kid at THEIR college, so now you’re like:
In The News Today
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›
- Thai police arrested a man alleged to have explosives in his possession, almost two weeks after a deadly bomb blast in Bangkok killed 20 people. ›
- Oliver Sacks, the famed neurologist and author, died Sunday from cancer. He was 82. ›