1. So you decided to go to grad school. Congratulations!
3. Someday you’ll get a fancy diploma that will help you earn more money, or whatever.
4. But you know, a lot of people think that grad school is just like a continuation of undergrad. And it’s definitely NOT.
18. In grad school, you’re supposed to be the one PRODUCING the knowledge.
24. In grad school, you focus on something so specialized you can discuss it with literally two other people on the planet.
27. And finally, in college you feel pretty confident, because you were at the top of your class:
28. But guess what? Everyone at grad school was the smartest kid at THEIR college, so now you’re like:
Here Are The Top Stories
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- Uber has suspended its low-cost UberPOP service in France following protests last week.
- Serena Williams survived an upset at Wimbledon and defeated Heather Watson. She'll play her older sister Venus in the next round of the tournament ?