1. So you decided to go to grad school. Congratulations!
3. Someday you’ll get a fancy diploma that will help you earn more money, or whatever.
4. But you know, a lot of people think that grad school is just like a continuation of undergrad. And it’s definitely NOT.
18. In grad school, you’re supposed to be the one PRODUCING the knowledge.
24. In grad school, you focus on something so specialized you can discuss it with literally two other people on the planet.
27. And finally, in college you feel pretty confident, because you were at the top of your class:
28. But guess what? Everyone at grad school was the smartest kid at THEIR college, so now you’re like:
Here Are The Top Stories
- Kids in California schools can no longer be opted out of vaccination on religious or personal grounds under a new law.
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, who has faced political fallout from the "Bridgegate" scandal, is running for president. He's the 14th Republican in the race.
- Misty Copeland has become the first black female principal dancer in American Ballet Theater's 75-year history.
- And Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck have decided to divorce after 10 years of marriage. ?