1. Being single means never having to share the wine.
This could be you! Whenever you want!
4. You sleep — and wake up — on no one’s schedule but your own.
♬ It’s my party and I’ll watch Orange Is the New Black until 2 p.m. if I want to ♬
5. If you cared about your bra and underwear matching before, now you’re free!
If you never cared in the first place, even better.
6. You can flirt with anyone — ANYONE — you want.
And however you want.
7. You have more time to have fun (and make trouble) with your girlfriends.
Considering someone else’s schedule before making plans just holds you back.
8. Buying presents is way simpler now.
Because, let’s face it, you know your mom always wants a Target gift card, but significant others can be really hard to shop for.
9. And you don’t have to be pretend to be interested in that thing your ex loved to talk about anymore.
11. Shaving every day? Not if you don’t feel like it.
Razor blades are sooooo expensive.
12. You can check out whomever you want.
You can even make the Samantha face while you do it.
13. Saturday afternoon is time to get some work done…or get NO work done.
14. You never get that “ugh, I have a boyfriend” feeling when you meet a cute new guy.
15. You no longer have to participate in fake holidays.
Feb. 14 is just a day, man.
16. Single girl anthems make the best karaoke choices!
There’s no problem a little Kelly Clarkson won’t fix.
18. Or better yet, discover the joy in going to the theater and being left completely alone.
19. No awkward moments over who’s going to pick up the check this time.
20. You know those couples who get into loud, dramatic fights with their S.O. in public?
Yeah, you’re not one of them.