1. This is what Chris Crocker looked like back in 2007 when his “Leave Britney Alone” video went mega viral.
(FYI, it’s currently sitting at over 47 million views on YouTube.)
4. Now 26, Chris lives in Tennessee and is still working in the entertainment business.
5. In fall 2013, he appeared in a modeling spread for American Apparel.
9. He’s also released a few singles and EPs under the name Chris Cunningham Crocker.
11. And he was the subject of the 2012 documentary Me at the Zoo.
14. In a recent interview with Queerty, Crocker says he’s considering transitioning and living as a woman.
“Some people get a haircut,” he says. “I change genders or gender aesthetics. I don’t know that I’ll ever be content just one way or another. But I’m on the journey to figuring that out.”
15. Chris posts a LOT of selfies on Instagram. Not that we’re complaining.
- President Barack Obama will unveil on Monday a plan that is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- Undocumented immigrants living in Britain will face abrupt eviction from rental properties under new laws designed to reduce the UK's appeal as a migrant destination.
- California Gov. Jerry Brown called for a state of emergency as wildfires burned thousands of acres by Sunday and forced hundreds of evacuations.