1. This is what Chris Crocker looked like back in 2007 when his “Leave Britney Alone” video went mega viral.
(FYI, it’s currently sitting at over 47 million views on YouTube.)
4. Now 26, Chris lives in Tennessee and is still working in the entertainment business.
5. In fall 2013, he appeared in a modeling spread for American Apparel.
9. He’s also released a few singles and EPs under the name Chris Cunningham Crocker.
11. And he was the subject of the 2012 documentary Me at the Zoo.
14. In a recent interview with Queerty, Crocker says he’s considering transitioning and living as a woman.
“Some people get a haircut,” he says. “I change genders or gender aesthetics. I don’t know that I’ll ever be content just one way or another. But I’m on the journey to figuring that out.”
15. Chris posts a LOT of selfies on Instagram. Not that we’re complaining.
- A judge ruled that Baltimore State's Attorney Marilyn Mosby will not have to recuse herself from the trial in the death of Freddie Gray. ›
- Senate Democrats have secured enough votes to uphold the Iran nuclear deal when Congress votes on it later this month. ›
- Hundreds of Eurostar passengers moving between Britain and France were stranded for hours as people were seen on the tracks attempting to get through the tunnel. ›