1. This is what Chris Crocker looked like back in 2007 when his “Leave Britney Alone” video went mega viral.
(FYI, it’s currently sitting at over 47 million views on YouTube.)
4. Now 26, Chris lives in Tennessee and is still working in the entertainment business.
5. In fall 2013, he appeared in a modeling spread for American Apparel.
9. He’s also released a few singles and EPs under the name Chris Cunningham Crocker.
11. And he was the subject of the 2012 documentary Me at the Zoo.
14. In a recent interview with Queerty, Crocker says he’s considering transitioning and living as a woman.
“Some people get a haircut,” he says. “I change genders or gender aesthetics. I don’t know that I’ll ever be content just one way or another. But I’m on the journey to figuring that out.”
15. Chris posts a LOT of selfies on Instagram. Not that we’re complaining.
- Captured New York prison escapee David Sweat has been released from hospital and is back in jail.