1. For mysterious reasons, the “peeling strands” method of eating string cheese has prevailed for most of the 20th and 21st centuries.
2. Little-known fact: This is NOT the optimal way to enjoy your string cheese.
8. First you take it…and then you bite it.
- Protesters gathered in Chicago Tuesday night after city officials released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. ›
- At least 19 people in seven U.S. states have been infected with E. coli in an outbreak officials believe is linked to rotisserie chicken salads sold at Costco. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›