1. If you want your time spent commuting or waiting in line to include more virtual pus, there’s an iPhone game called Pimple Popper.
2. The goal of Pimple Popper is, as you might expect, to pop a series of pimples until you get to the next, more-pimply level.
3. Since variety is the spice of life, you get three different kinds of pimples to pop, each with its own popping method. You also get a “pimple scab” to peel.
4. Room Candy games promises the app is “full of ooey, gooey goodness” and “hilarious sound effects.”
5. There’s also a “Seasons” version if you want to pop pimples under a peaceful, pristine snowfall.
6. …And a “Pimple Blaster” game that involves whatever this is:
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- "Victor Frankenstein" joined the ranks of 2015 films that opened in more than 2,000 North American theaters, but earned less than $4 million on opening weekend. ›