1. CON: Having to go by your last initial because there are sooo many Jessicas.
3. CON: So many Jessicas means you might have to take on a nickname you don’t want.
4. PRO: Our name is immortalized in Shakespeare.
As Shylock’s daughter in The Merchant of Venice.
5. CON: People asking if you spell it “Jessika.”
Which is also a great name, but most of us spell it with a “C.”
7. CON: Our only song is The Allman Brothers’ “Jessica,” which is in every car commercial.
8. PRO: We have literally the most popular girls’ name of the 1980s AND 1990s, which is cool.
- More debris – believed to be part of the missing Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".
- A Memphis police officer was shot dead on Saturday night while conducting a routine traffic stop, according to a statement from the Memphis Police Department.