1. “I was in my weird neighbor’s basement. All he had was straight gin or milk (yes, milk) and kahlua. I drank both, which was a disgusting thing to do. We listened to the Shakira CD that had hips don’t lie on it. I still cannot drink gin to this day.”
3. “Smirnoff Ice — raspberry flavor. I iced myself! I was visiting my older sister at Tufts, at a party with ‘cool college kids.’”
7. “I got drunk on A COFFEE MUG of raspberry vodka my freshman year of college.”
8. “In the basement of my friend with the biggest house and the least-aware parents, with four or five friends, and I put half a shot of cheap vodka in a cup of Fanta.”
9. “I think it was tequila; I know it was during The Big Lebowski.”
12. “Country Time lemonade (the powder!!) and Absolut vodka.”
14. “Irn Bru (a Scottish soft drink) and Jack Daniels.”
15. “At a house party in high school with maybe 15 people. My friend and I did shots of vodka (ewwww).”
18. “The first time I got really drunk was playing Mario Kart 64 with my friends; we had drinking game involved, anytime you came in last you had to take a shot of tequila. Things got out of hand pretty quickly!”
Tell us yours in the comments!!
- U.S. presidential candidates are making their final pitches before the New Hampshire Primary, the second voting contest of the nominating season 🇺🇸
- The Pentagon has confirmed that North Korea successfully launched a satellite into orbit on Sunday night.
- President Obama asked Congress for $1.8 billion to fight the spread of the Zika virus across the Americas.