1. “I was in my weird neighbor’s basement. All he had was straight gin or milk (yes, milk) and kahlua. I drank both, which was a disgusting thing to do. We listened to the Shakira CD that had hips don’t lie on it. I still cannot drink gin to this day.”
11. “My second night at college, my roommate and I went to a boy’s dorm with some friends and we all did shots of raspberry vodka. I pretended like I had done it before because everybody else seemed to be so used to drinking.”
13. “My uncle ‘accidentally’ poured me a full solo cup of Budweiser from his kegerator during an Ohio State game when I was pretty young, because I was curious what his cool contraption was. My parents were NOT pleased.”
16. “I was a kid and down in the country with some relatives who were shucking oysters and drinking beer. they gave me one, and when I started choking — which was apparently hilarious — they gave me a beer to wash it down.”
17. “I had friends over in the basement while my parents were out. We took liquor out of my parents’ liquor cabinet but tried to pick the bottles they never touched, so ended up drinking straight triple sec (which none of us realized is not a thing you do).”
18. “The first time I got really drunk was playing Mario Kart 64 with my friends; we had drinking game involved, anytime you came in last you had to take a shot of tequila. Things got out of hand pretty quickly!”
Broken hearted? Maybe you’ll like something over here instead?
Oops! It looks like you've already voted..
Sorry, you can only react up to three times.
Please Validate Your Email
Thanks for Registering! Before you can vote or contribute we need to quickly validate your email address. We’ve sent you a confirmation email with instructions. If you don’t receive the email in a few minutes, please check your spam folder.
I know, right? Will your friends agree?
Share this Link
The First Time You Ever Got Drunk
http://www.buzzfeed.com/jessicamisener/the-firs...Youth and wine coolers are a powerful combination. Here, BuzzFeed staffers spill their stories of...