2. …exacerbated by the stench coming from the street puddles that never dry, even in 90-degree weather.
5. Having to wash your dirty feet in the sink after wearing flip-flops.
6. Going to the park since it’s so nice out and realizing the whole city had the same idea.
7. Waiting for the subway and feeling like you are going to DIE.
8. Then getting on the one subway car without air-conditioning and almost passing out against the pole.
10. Not being able to make any food because turning on your stove or oven turns your apartment into a burning hellscape.
13. Having to wear next to nothing on your commute because it’s SO FREAKIN’ HOT…
14. …but then freezing in the office because the AC is on the “arctic chill” setting.
15. Iced coffee is more expensive than hot coffee.
For a reason, but still, UGH.