1. When someone else uses the sound of your morning alarm for their ringtone.
Note to everyone: Marimba is OFF LIMITS.
2. The iMessage dots, making flirting an exercise in paralyzing anxiety since 2011.
3. That sinking feeling when you realize you’re going to have to go to the Genius Bar.
4. The constant, crippling worry that you’re going to drop it and see THIS when you pick it up:
5. People who have read receipts enabled.
This is beneficial to NO ONE. If I send you a text and you have read receipts enabled, I know you’re ignoring me. If you have them enabled, then everyone can see that you’ve read their messages and you’re being a lazy SOB.
6. When your battery mysteriously decides to go from 20% to 0 and shut off, all in five seconds.
8. When iMessage is inevitably down and messages get stuck like this.
9. When you plug your phone into someone else’s computer and it tries to pull up iPhoto and display all your photos.
OMG. *panic spiral*
11. Choosing between either having your entire text message pop up on your screen (uhhh, privacy?) or having to go through an extra step to read anything.
12. How the weather app is always inaccurate.
Step 1: Don’t bring an umbrella because the app says it’s not going to rain.
Step 2: TERRORIZING FLASH FLOOD.
13. That panicked moment when your phone restarts after downloading a new iOS, and you’re worried it wiped out EVERYTHING.
14. Feeling guilty seeing your voicemail notifications, because you know you’re never going to check them.
15. When a new phone comes out and you’re still 18 months away from an upgrade.
- Robert L. Dear was identified as the suspected gunman in a fatal shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. Here's what you need to know. ›
- Speaking of climate change, can you pass this basic quiz about it? ›