1. If your everyday toilet routine is growing a little stale, get ready for this: Shittens.
2. Shittens are hand-shaped disposable moist wipes designed to prevent anything, uh, unsavory from getting on your hands when you wipe.
3. According to the website, Shittens are not meant to replace toilet paper, but to create a special “DRY, WET, DRY” approach to wiping for special bathroom occasions.
Although, you can’t flush them. Which kind of stinks.
4. Yes, this appears to be a real product. They started as an IndieGogo campaign, and Mark Cuban even endorsed them on Howard Stern’s show.
Although, Shittens’ IndieGogo is hosted under the name of Rachel Fine, a Brooklyn woman whose Twitter bio notes she’s an employee of Howard Stern’s show. So.
5. Anyway, if you’re ready to experience this, a box of 20 Shittens costs $9.95.
- Chicago officials have released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. The officer was charged with murder Tuesday. ›
- At least 19 people in seven U.S. states have been infected with E. coli in an outbreak officials believe is linked to rotisserie chicken salads sold at Costco. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›