1. You’ve seen this Lauren Conrad crying GIF from The Hills, because you’re a normal human being:
2. Well, it turns out the Most Famous Tear Ever Cried isn’t quite what you think.
3. In a new interview with Cosmopolitan, Conrad reveals that the tear was SLOW-MOED.
5. If you watch the clip starting at 0:57, you can tell:
6. Although I’m never going to stop using this GIF, because it’s perfect for so many occasions like: I’m sad.
8. Someone asked me to go out after I already put sweatpants on.
Here Are Today's Top Stories
- Owen Labrie was found not guilty of felony sexual assault charges stemming from a 15-year-old former student's accusations that he raped her at St. Paul's School. ›