1. There’s a conspiracy theory online that Beyoncé, 31, is actually the mother, NOT the sister, of Solange Knowles, who is 26.
4. Wait… so in theory, that would mean Beyoncé had Solange when she was 5 years old.
5. Well, there’s a rumor that Beyoncé wasn’t actually born in 1981. Someone who claims to work for the Department of Health in Texas supposedly unearthed her birth certificate and claims it has her birth date as 1974.
6. The same people also frequently point to Gabrielle Union, who was born in 1972, saying in an interview that she and Beyoncé were friends “as teenagers.”
Here’s people on MediaTakeOut talking about that.
7. So the theory is that Beyoncé got pregnant as a teen and the family covered it up by pretending Solange was actually born to Mathew and Tina.
8. Which would still mean Beyoncé got pregnant at 12 or 13, which is, you know, pretty young.
9. This would also mean Beyoncé is now a mom of two, and a grandmother (to Solange’s 8-year-old son, Daniel).
10. Obviously, some conspiracy-minded people connect this to a secret society.
11. OR, maybe it gets weirder. Some people who believe this also think that Tina might be Beyoncé’s sister.
- The main suspect in last month's bombing of Bangkok's Erawan shrine has been arrested, Thailand's prime minister says. ›
- Hundreds of people have arrived by train to Austria from Hungary on Monday, as European Union asylum rules collapsed under the escalating migration crisis. ›
- A video released on Monday shows two Texas deputies fatally shooting a man with his hands up. A witness sold the footage to a local TV station for $100. ›