1. A Croatian man named Admir Adili created a Facebook-themed ice cream after noticing how much time his 15-year-old daughter whittled away on it.
2. The treat, made by dripping blue syrup over vanilla ice cream, reportedly tastes like “chewing gum and candy.”
But alas, the social media-themed dessert isn’t quite Zuckerberg-sanctioned yet. Adili says, “If [Zuckerberg] calls, I’ll ask him.”
- The trooper who pulled over Sandra Bland was disciplined for "unprofessional conduct" in the fall of 2014, records show.
- Dozens of people inhaled balloons full of laughing gas outside British parliament in protest against proposed drug laws.
- An Ohio man is suspected of fatally shooting his neighbor in the face before running her over with a lawn mower.