1. Expectation: What you’ll pick to eat at the dining hall.
11. Expectation: Taking an 8 a.m. class will give me a jump on the day!
15. Expectation: This laptop will make it so much easier to take notes in class!
17. When the teacher asks if you understood the syllabus:
27. Expectation: When you run out of clean underwear.
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›