1. Wake up from your (long, mid-day) nap. Gross, it’s probably time to start studying.
6. Highlight something without really knowing why you’re highlighting it.
9. No, it’s time to focus! Crank up your fave album in your headphones.
10. Write some stuff in your Word document that doesn’t make sense, but you’ll “edit it later.”
12. Get into a long discussion about whether Hayden Panettiere is annoying.
13. Ugh, FINE, you’re not getting anything done. Time to hit the library.
16. Load up the school logo backpack you paid way too much for at the bookstore.
17. On the way, text your friends to see if they’re going.
23. IM your roommates to see if they’re coming. One of them sends you a web comic instead.
29. Go meet some of your friends in one of these and draw stuff on the whiteboard for three hours.
30. Run to the cafeteria to score some really gross food just as it’s closing. Steal a cup.
31. Chug half of this from the bottle, then remember you have a cup now and use the cup.
32. Use this as a plate for a piece of leftover pizza, which you heated up with a blowdryer.
33. Decide to see if your psychology professor has any chili peppers.
34. Join some more Facebook groups. Look to see if your high school ex has joined Facebook yet.
In The News Today
- More than a dozen people were killed after severe storms and flooding swept through the French Riviera on Saturday evening. ›
- President Obama says the U.S. has launched a full investigation into the airstrikes that killed 19 people at a hospital in Afghanistan on Saturday. ›
- The Catholic Church fired high-ranking Vatican official Monsignor Krzysztof Charamsa. He came out as gay on Saturday. ›