1. Wake up from your (long, mid-day) nap. Gross, it’s probably time to start studying.
6. Highlight something without really knowing why you’re highlighting it.
8. Spend a half hour scrolling through Perez Hilton.
9. No, it’s time to focus! Crank up your fave album in your headphones.
10. Write some stuff in your Word document that doesn’t make sense, but you’ll “edit it later.”
11. Wait! Your floormate is watching “Heroes.”
12. Get into a long discussion about whether Hayden Panettiere is annoying.
13. Ugh, FINE, you’re not getting anything done. Time to hit the library.
16. Load up the school logo backpack you paid way too much for at the bookstore.
17. On the way, text your friends to see if they’re going.
23. IM your roommates to see if they’re coming. One of them sends you a web comic instead.
27. Delete that weird stuff you wrote earlier.
29. Go meet some of your friends in one of these and draw stuff on the whiteboard for three hours.
30. Run to the cafeteria to score some really gross food just as it’s closing. Steal a cup.
31. Chug half of this from the bottle, then remember you have a cup now and use the cup.
32. Use this as a plate for a piece of leftover pizza, which you heated up with a blowdryer.
33. Decide to see if your psychology professor has any chili peppers.
34. Join some more Facebook groups. Look to see if your high school ex has joined Facebook yet.
- Brussels started reopening schools and the Metro Wednesday after a four-day security lockdown. The city remains on the highest terrorism alert. ›
- Protesters gathered in Chicago Tuesday night after city officials released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›