6. But — can’t afford a car? Guess what: It’s REALLY hard to get anywhere.
10. Figuring out the most awesome way to turn around in a cul-de-sac.
11. What movie to see every Friday and Saturday night, because there was nothing else to do.
14. What you would do if you ever had to parallel park, i.e., PANIC.
19. Getting your friend who worked at Target to give you a discount.
20. How to get the cigarette smell out of your clothes and hair after leaving one of these.
21. How long to hang out in the parking lot until someone had to go home.
22. Which mall store to get an after-school job at.
23. Figuring out how to not always end up here with your friends.
25. How to afford a giant ice cream sundae at Friendly’s.
26. Which Dave Matthews CD to blast when driving around with your friends.
In The News Today
- At least 86 people were killed in twin bomb blasts during a peace rally near the main train station in Turkey's capital. ›
- Elections on Sunday are widely expected to hand Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko a fifth term since 1994. ›
- President Obama visited Oregon to meet with victims' families after last week's deadly campus shooting. Gun-rights activists protested his visit. ›