6. But — can’t afford a car? Guess what: It’s REALLY hard to get anywhere.
10. Figuring out the most awesome way to turn around in a cul-de-sac.
11. What movie to see every Friday and Saturday night, because there was nothing else to do.
14. What you would do if you ever had to parallel park, i.e., PANIC.
19. Getting your friend who worked at Target to give you a discount.
20. How to get the cigarette smell out of your clothes and hair after leaving one of these.
21. How long to hang out in the parking lot until someone had to go home.
22. Which mall store to get an after-school job at.
23. Figuring out how to not always end up here with your friends.
25. How to afford a giant ice cream sundae at Friendly’s.
26. Which Dave Matthews CD to blast when driving around with your friends.
In The News Today
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›
- Thai police arrested a man alleged to have explosives in his possession, almost two weeks after a deadly bomb blast in Bangkok killed 20 people. ›
- Kyle Jean-Baptiste, the first black man to play Jean Valjean on Broadway in "Les Misérables," died Friday. He was 21. ›