1. People who hog the Starbucks condiment counter like they’re crafting a magical potion.
3. Being forced to walk through Times Square.
I was just trying to walk crosstown and I forgot and ugh.
4. How Duane Reade doesn’t do cash back.
I will vote for whichever mayoral candidate will mandate a cash-back policy at Duane Reade.
7. Cash-only restaurants.
Because yes, I always keep tons o’Benjamins on hand.
13. When people walk slow or stop in the middle of the sidewalk.
17. Oversized umbrellas.
And people who open them as they’re exiting the subway station and hit people with it.
18. When someone plays music on the train sans headphones.
21. Taxi drivers who take the long way to your destination.
Assuming you don’t know any better. I live here, sir!
22. When there’s subway construction and you have to switch trains or take the local track.
- President Obama on Monday declared a major disaster in South Carolina, where floods have killed at least 12 people and left tens of thousands stranded. ›
- California has become the fifth U.S. state to legalize physician-assisted suicide for terminally ill patients. ›
- Russia is reportedly preparing to send ground troops to aid Syria's campaign against rebel forces. ›