1. People who hog the Starbucks condiment counter like they’re crafting a magical potion.
3. Being forced to walk through Times Square.
I was just trying to walk crosstown and I forgot and ugh.
4. How Duane Reade doesn’t do cash back.
I will vote for whichever mayoral candidate will mandate a cash-back policy at Duane Reade.
7. Cash-only restaurants.
Because yes, I always keep tons o’Benjamins on hand.
13. When people walk slow or stop in the middle of the sidewalk.
17. Oversized umbrellas.
And people who open them as they’re exiting the subway station and hit people with it.
18. When someone plays music on the train sans headphones.
21. Taxi drivers who take the long way to your destination.
Assuming you don’t know any better. I live here, sir!
22. When there’s subway construction and you have to switch trains or take the local track.
- A Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy was ambushed Friday night when a man walked up and repeatedly shot him from behind. ›
- Dominica Prime Minister Roosevelt Skerrit said that Tropical Storm Erika killed 20 people there, and set the island back 20 years from the damage. ›
- Police are investigating the death of Jamycheal Mitchell, who was arrested months ago in Virginia for allegedly stealing about $5 worth of groceries. He was found dead in his jail cell last week. ›