1. People who hog the Starbucks condiment counter like they’re crafting a magical potion.
3. Being forced to walk through Times Square.
I was just trying to walk crosstown and I forgot and ugh.
4. How Duane Reade doesn’t do cash back.
I will vote for whichever mayoral candidate will mandate a cash-back policy at Duane Reade.
7. Cash-only restaurants.
Because yes, I always keep tons o’Benjamins on hand.
13. When people walk slow or stop in the middle of the sidewalk.
17. Oversized umbrellas.
And people who open them as they’re exiting the subway station and hit people with it.
18. When someone plays music on the train sans headphones.
21. Taxi drivers who take the long way to your destination.
Assuming you don’t know any better. I live here, sir!
22. When there’s subway construction and you have to switch trains or take the local track.
- The gun allegedly used by an undocumented immigrant to shoot and kill a woman on a San Francisco pier last week may have been stolen from a federal agent.
- Fox has secured the rights to make a movie about the U.S. Supreme Court's ruling on marriage equality.
- Subway has suspended Jared Fogle, the weight-loss guy from their commercials, due to an FBI investigation.