1. People who hog the Starbucks condiment counter like they’re crafting a magical potion.
3. Being forced to walk through Times Square.
I was just trying to walk crosstown and I forgot and ugh.
4. How Duane Reade doesn’t do cash back.
I will vote for whichever mayoral candidate will mandate a cash-back policy at Duane Reade.
5. Having to call Time Warner or National Grid for anything.
6. Having to use the phone at all.
7. Cash-only restaurants.
Because yes, I always keep tons o’Benjamins on hand.
13. When people walk slow or stop in the middle of the sidewalk.
15. Using (and paying fees for) shady bodega ATMs.
17. Oversized umbrellas.
And people who open them as they’re exiting the subway station and hit people with it.
18. When someone plays music on the train sans headphones.
21. Taxi drivers who take the long way to your destination.
Assuming you don’t know any better. I live here, sir!
22. When there’s subway construction and you have to switch trains or take the local track.
- Rallies for climate change action are taking place around the world ahead of the United Nations climate talks in Paris. ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And watch a man react to the modern world after spending 44 years in prison. ›