1. When you leave the city and a cashier smiles at you and asks how your day was, you’re like:
3. Nothing fills you with more rage than getting on a crowded subway car and suddenly hearing, “It’s showtime!”
4. You have the same conversation with the same friends at the same bar every night.
5. $12 cocktails and $20 yoga classes seem normal now.
6. In the summer, you consider the wind from an approaching subway car to be “a nice breeze.”
7. You’ve considered moving into your office to save on rent since you spend so much time there anyway.
8. You’ve gone from not leaving Brooklyn on the weekends, to not leaving your actual neighborhood on the weekends.
10. You’ve Seamlessed lunch and dinner in the same day and not given a shit.
13. You wear earbuds while grocery shopping.
14. You’ve become immune to the hot garbage smell.
17. When you visit the suburbs and try to sleep at night, the silence scares you.
19. You’ve stopped going out on Friday nights and started going out on Tuesday nights.
20. You walk faster than most people run.
21. You’ve either gotten really into cooking, or totally given up on cooking.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Britain marks 10 years since 52 people were killed in terrorist attacks in London.
- European leaders are holding an emergency summit today to discuss Greece's debt crisis.
- The deadline for a deal on Iran's nuclear program was extended again, to the end of the week.
- Bill Cosby testified in 2005 that he obtained sedatives to give to women he wanted to have sex with, the AP reports.