1. When you leave the city and a cashier smiles at you and asks how your day was, you’re like:
3. Nothing fills you with more rage than getting on a crowded subway car and suddenly hearing, “It’s showtime!”
4. You have the same conversation with the same friends at the same bar every night.
5. $12 cocktails and $20 yoga classes seem normal now.
6. In the summer, you consider the wind from an approaching subway car to be “a nice breeze.”
7. You’ve considered moving into your office to save on rent since you spend so much time there anyway.
8. You’ve gone from not leaving Brooklyn on the weekends, to not leaving your actual neighborhood on the weekends.
10. You’ve Seamlessed lunch and dinner in the same day and not given a shit.
13. You wear earbuds while grocery shopping.
14. You’ve become immune to the hot garbage smell.
17. When you visit the suburbs and try to sleep at night, the silence scares you.
19. You’ve stopped going out on Friday nights and started going out on Tuesday nights.
20. You walk faster than most people run.
21. You’ve either gotten really into cooking, or totally given up on cooking.
In The News Today
- Europe's busiest sexual health clinic in London has accidentally revealed the identities of nearly 800 HIV-positive patients in a group email. ›