3. Meet Olmec from “Legends of the Hidden Temple.”
Well, his voice.
4. That was a decoy “glowing piece of radical rock,” and you had to give it back at the end.
5. The substance in the bag that made the “Are You Afraid of the Dark?” campfire smoke is regular table sugar.
7. There were actually five “Wishbones”: One dog named Soccer, the main actor, and four “stunt” dogs named Phoebe, Bear, Slugger, and Shiner.
9. It’s implied in the show that they grow up and get married.
10. “Teletubbies” was filmed outside in a farmer’s field in Stratford-Upon-Avon only on sunny days.
12. Lord Zedd from “Mighty Morphin Power Rangers” might be Jewish.