1. You wake up with an Amazon cart full of stuff you don’t remember adding.
3. Your friends send you worried replies asking why your email was time-stamped “03:56 a.m.”
Them: “Were you drunk??”
You: “Nope, just emailin’.”
4. You’ve bookmarked all the takeout places that will deliver 24 hours a day.
5. …or you always have a jar of peanut butter and a spoon on hand, because you know that’s what you’ll be eating at 1 a.m.
7. When someone complains about having to pull an all-nighter, you’re just like, “AMATEURS.”
8. Because seriously, you get your best ideas between 3 a.m. and dawn.
9. You can’t fall asleep without the bright, probably carcinogenic light from your phone glaring in your face.
10. Your roommate/significant other no longer thinks it’s weird to find you boiling water for pasta at 2 a.m.
11. You’re immune to worrying about those weird creaks and moans your house makes at night.
They’re kind of comforting?