1. When your friends complain about their moms calling them all the time…
2. You’re confused, because you talk to your mom every day.
5. No matter how bad of a day you’ve had, your mom always thinks you can change the world.
9. She’s your favorite vacation buddy.
(Yes, you can go on trips together and not want to kill each other by the end.)
12. In fact, you have more inappropriate conversations with her sometimes than you do with your friends.
14. You talk to her about your relationships, because after all these years, you trust her advice.
15. You even borrow each other’s clothes.
…and NO, that’s not weird.
16. You know that because she loves you, she’s not afraid to lay down the harsh truths.
19. When someone says it’s weird that you’re so close to your mom, you’re just like:
20. Because despite what some people might think, your mom’s not trying too hard to do this:
- Iran's parliament approved a deal on its nuclear program, which was agreed in July following lengthy talks between six world powers. ›
- Police officers in the UK will record anti-Muslim hate crimes as a specific category in crime statistics for the first time. ›
- There were three stabbings in Jerusalem on Monday, part of a monthlong wave of violence between Israelis and Palestinians. ›