1. When your friends complain about their moms calling them all the time…
2. You’re confused, because you talk to your mom every day.
5. No matter how bad of a day you’ve had, your mom always thinks you can change the world.
9. She’s your favorite vacation buddy.
(Yes, you can go on trips together and not want to kill each other by the end.)
12. In fact, you have more inappropriate conversations with her sometimes than you do with your friends.
14. You talk to her about your relationships, because after all these years, you trust her advice.
15. You even borrow each other’s clothes.
…and NO, that’s not weird.
16. You know that because she loves you, she’s not afraid to lay down the harsh truths.
18. …and she knows the way to your heart.
19. When someone says it’s weird that you’re so close to your mom, you’re just like:
20. Because despite what some people might think, your mom’s not trying too hard to do this:
- All charges have been dismissed against a popular protest organizer in Chicago. He was arrested Tuesday during protests over a video showing the police shooting of a black teen. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›