1. When your friends complain about their moms calling them all the time…
2. You’re confused, because you talk to your mom every day.
5. No matter how bad of a day you’ve had, your mom always thinks you can change the world.
9. She’s your favorite vacation buddy.
(Yes, you can go on trips together and not want to kill each other by the end.)
12. In fact, you have more inappropriate conversations with her sometimes than you do with your friends.
14. You talk to her about your relationships, because after all these years, you trust her advice.
15. You even borrow each other’s clothes.
…and NO, that’s not weird.
16. You know that because she loves you, she’s not afraid to lay down the harsh truths.
19. When someone says it’s weird that you’re so close to your mom, you’re just like:
20. Because despite what some people might think, your mom’s not trying too hard to do this:
- Joe Biden has begun to "actively explore a possible presidential campaign," the New York Times reports.
- Zimbabwe park officials reported that Jericho, the brother of beloved lion Cecil, was shot and killed by a hunter. But some scientists monitoring the pride believe he is OK.
- The trooper who pulled over Sandra Bland was disciplined for "unprofessional conduct" in the fall of 2014, records show.