1. You take your phone with you to the bathroom at work to sneak in a quick round.
2. You ignore friends and loved ones who try to talk to you during a quiz.
There’s no pause button. I CAN’T LOOK UP FROM THE SCREEN. BYE.
4. You’ve missed crucial hours of sleep due to “just one more round and then I’ll go to bed.”
5. This feeling is now more exciting to you than falling in love:
6. You’ve asked someone for a rematch because they looked cute in their avatar.
7. When you take a wild guess at the 10 second mark and it turns out to be RIGHT:
9. You smile IRL when you get a softball question, and people ask you what’s so funny.
10. When the Name the Flag category gives you “Bosnia” AND “Herzegovina”:
13. Lately, nothing delights you more than that tinkly opening music.
14. You’ve gone outside at a bar for a quick “smoke break.”*
- QUIZ BREAK
15. You live for this adrenaline rush:
16. Playing one of your favorite topics makes you feel warm and soothed all over.
Hi Peter Gabriel, please revise “Solsbury Hill” to be about this.