According to this Quora thread, these Starbucks tips and tricks could save you money and get you a tastier drink. Keep reading!
1. “Iced teas are double-strength in pitcher and watered down for your final recipe. Ask for ‘no water’ for a much stronger (and, in my opinion, more effective) flavor.”
2. “Order a short cappuccino - it’s the closest they come to making a regular double-shot cappuccino that you’d get at a top-tier (Blue Bottle, Stumptown, Four Barrell, etc) coffee shop. Also, it’s reasonably cheap!”
3. “Try their oatmeal with a couple pumps of cinnamon dolce in it. Mmmmm.”
4. “If you find some drinks too hot, order your drink at ‘kids’ temperature.’ They will serve you a drink at 135 degrees that is way more pleasant to drink and get the full flavor of the coffee.”
5. “If you’re looking for an iced latte, order a doppio over ice and then pour whichever milk you’d like into it by yourself.”
Editor’s note: This is kind of a douchebag thing to do and people will judge you.