1. Their jersey is white with some really cool indigenous print accents.
2. This is going to be their third time attending the World Cup.
3. Although they have never hosted a World Cup Competition, Ghana would be a beautiful place to do so.
4. This year they are part of group G, also known as the “Group of Death”.
5. The star of the team is Asamoah Gyan.
6. Besides being an amazing striker, he also has some cool dance moves.
7. Although they have never won a World Cup competition, they are ready to bring it this year.
8. Their best player ever was Abedi Pele.
He is the only player from Ghana to be named in the FIFA 100.