1. Harry Potter was a huge part of your childhood…
…and is still a huge part of your life today.
2. When someone tells you that they liked the movies better than the books:
3. Or even worse, when someone tells you they liked Twilight better than Harry Potter:
5. When you find out that a person you were friends with does not like Harry Potter:
9. When you meet someone who loves Harry Potter as much as you do you instantly become best friends.
10. You desperately wanted to see How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying when Daniel Radcliffe was in it…
17. Visiting The Wizarding World of Harry Potter is also on your bucket list.
19. You could never pronounce Hermione’s name when you read the books for the first time.
20. You panicked before the last book/movie came out because you knew you would never experience it for the first time again.
21. You love reading articles about what happened to the characters after the books ended… whether they are accurate or not.
22. In 20 years when people ask you if you still like Harry Potter…
- Thai police have issued two new arrest warrants as the search widens for the suspects behind Bangkok's deadly shrine bombing. ›
- Wes Craven, who directed "Scream" and "A Nightmare on Elm Street," has died of brain cancer. He was 76. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›