1. Harry Potter was a huge part of your childhood…
…and is still a huge part of your life today.
2. When someone tells you that they liked the movies better than the books:
3. Or even worse, when someone tells you they liked Twilight better than Harry Potter:
5. When you find out that a person you were friends with does not like Harry Potter:
9. When you meet someone who loves Harry Potter as much as you do you instantly become best friends.
10. You desperately wanted to see How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying when Daniel Radcliffe was in it…
17. Visiting The Wizarding World of Harry Potter is also on your bucket list.
19. You could never pronounce Hermione’s name when you read the books for the first time.
20. You panicked before the last book/movie came out because you knew you would never experience it for the first time again.
21. You love reading articles about what happened to the characters after the books ended… whether they are accurate or not.
22. In 20 years when people ask you if you still like Harry Potter…
- The U.S., Japan, and 10 other Pacific Rim nations have agreed to a historic trade deal encompassing 40% of the world's economy. ›
- Three scientists who developed treatments against parasites have won the 2015 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine. ›
- At least three people have died in South Carolina due to severe rainfall. More than 11 inches of rain fell on the city in 48 hours. ›