1. Harry Potter was a huge part of your childhood…
…and is still a huge part of your life today.
2. When someone tells you that they liked the movies better than the books:
3. Or even worse, when someone tells you they liked Twilight better than Harry Potter:
4. You get very involved in discussions about Harry Potter.
5. When you find out that a person you were friends with does not like Harry Potter:
6. Starkid is the best Harry Potter fan-made parody ever created.
9. When you meet someone who loves Harry Potter as much as you do you instantly become best friends.
10. You desperately wanted to see How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying when Daniel Radcliffe was in it…
11. You went to the midnight premiers in full Harry Potter costume.
12. You have read all of the Harry Potter books several times.
13. You can get really emotional when you talk about Harry Potter.
16. You will go to LeakyCon before you die.
17. Visiting The Wizarding World of Harry Potter is also on your bucket list.
18. You cannot wait to introduce Harry Potter to your children.
19. You could never pronounce Hermione’s name when you read the books for the first time.
20. You panicked before the last book/movie came out because you knew you would never experience it for the first time again.
21. You love reading articles about what happened to the characters after the books ended… whether they are accurate or not.
22. In 20 years when people ask you if you still like Harry Potter…
- Speaking of climate change, can you pass this basic quiz about it? ›