1. For the first time you start feeling like an empowered adult.
Well, you are beginning to almost - kind of feel like an adult… some days.
2. You cringe whenever you think about your 19-year-old self.
3. All the things that used to upset you, now you’re just like…
6. You stop pretending to enjoy things you actually hate.
7. Your personal style is no longer about proving anything and is now about being yourself.
8. You finally figure out the capabilities and limitations of your hair.
9. You stop caring about how you look when you workout.
10. Your metabolism finally catches up with you…
12. In general you start letting go of all the hangups you used to have about your body.
16. …which is good because hangovers are sooo much worse now.
17. You’re starting to kind of understand personal finance.
21. You stop being jealous when good things happen to your friends…
23. Meanwhile the members of your family have begun to feel more like your friends.
- At least one member of Ukraine's National Guard has died and about 90 people were injured after protesters clashed with police outside of Parliament in Ukraine. ›
- Lawyers for the NFL and New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady failed to reach a settlement in the deflategate case. A decision is expected by Friday. ›
- Thai police have issued two new arrest warrants as the search widens for the suspects behind Bangkok's deadly shrine bombing. ›