4. Because you know going to work hungover is the worst!
14. People over 25 don’t respect your growing existential panic as you approach your mid-twenties.
16. You can’t help but subconsciously compare your life to HIMYM…
17. Or to Friends…
Even though you know they were in their late twenties.
18. Or really to any Nicholas Sparks movie.
And your life never stacks up in the comparisons as much as you’d like.
19. You’ll resort to paying for fast food in change at least once in a drunken stupor.
And you thought your scummy broke college days were behind you.
21. Your job is nothing like you hoped it would be.
*Cue existential crisis*
But whatever, let the haters hate. You know that being 23 is still somehow awesome.
- The Republican candidates for president will debate Saturday at 9 p.m. ET on CBS for the first time after Donald Trump's runaway win in the New Hampshire primaries.
- Up to 150,000 penguins may have been killed by an iceberg blocking their access to the sea.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.