1. Overwhelmingly Puffy Shirts
Perfect for: Bringing pirate fashion back.
2. The Ever-Useful Sock Garter
Perfect for: Those desperate to win over the neighborhood corgi. Directions on how to make your own garters can be found here.
3. Tres Chic Elbow-Length Gloves
Perfect for: Hiding your unnaturally toned forearms.
4. Delightfully Puffy Colonial-Style Cravats
Perfect for: Puritanical Mass services, colonial reenactments, and longing for bygone days.
5. Baller Top Hats
Perfect for: Pretending to be as badass as Lincoln.
6. Funktastic Zoot Suits
Perfect for: Straight dapper thugs.
7. Super-Fly Straight Collars
Perfect for: Anyone with flabby necks that need hiding.
8. These! Bonnets?!
Perfect for: Hiding bad haircuts and making your grandmother nostalgic for the good ol’ days.
9. Ever-So-Huggable Baby Dresses
Perfect for: Anyone hoping to be as manly as Ernest Hemingway. Seriously, that’s Ernest Hemingway.
10. Glorious Hoop Skirts
Perfect for: Keeping creeps out of grinding range at clubs.
11. The Ever-Gentlemanly Monocle
Perfect for: Compensating for your lack of personality.
12. Wicked Victorian Collars
Perfect for: Turning your boring life into a Gothic fantasy.
13. Stately Powdered Wigs
Perfect for: Hiding your premature baldness.
14. Handy Pocket Watches
Perfect for: Cosplaying as the White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland.
15. Undoubtedly Manly Walking Sticks
Perfect for: Acting like a true dapper gentleman.
16. Totally Enviable Elizabethan Collars
Perfect for: Being faaaaabulous!
17. Rideable Coattails
Perfect for: Emphasizing just how much people need you.
18. Holmsian Briar Pipes
Perfect for: Seeming wise beyond your years.
We've got your WKND covered.
- Doctors Without Borders says 19 people died after a U.S. airstrike caused possible collateral damage at a hospital in Afghanistan. ›
- The Catholic Church fired high-ranking Vatican official Monsignor Krzysztof Charamsa. He came out as gay on Saturday. ›
- Hundreds of rescue workers in Guatemala dug through rubble, searching for signs of life after a mudslide killed at least 56 people. ›