1. It’s almost impossible to find your favorite comfort food easily.
7. You might be unable to leave the country and visit family without being able to reenter, depending upon your type of visa.
15. If you do finally return home, everything seems different from how you remembered it.
19. And not seeing family or friends for an extended period of time can sometimes feel isolating.
- The battle to replace Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia, who died Saturday, is expected to elevate the role of the court in an unprecedented way.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates had their nastiest debate yet in South Carolina 🇺🇸
- And "Deadpool" made $135 million this weekend, the best U.S. debut for an R-rated film. That's a lotta chimichangas 💵