Everyone wants to have the coolest pad around. With these DIY ideas, you’ll succeed with flying colors.
1. There’s no better way to welcome guests to your home than with a scotch sampling sword.
Because scotch is badass… and swords are badass… So double badass!
2. For those drinking on the run, meanwhile, you can cart around your booze in a pirate chest.
3. Of course, a treasure chest cooler needs a backyard pirate ship playground.
4. It will go great with your backyard climbing wall.
Sure beats going to the gym.
5. And if the weather is nice enough, you can always have a scuba tank grill cook off.
6. Alternatively, you can always read with the light from your robot lamp.
7. Just try not to get distracted by the infinity coffee table in the middle of the room.
Not only does the table have the illusion of going forever, but it also synchs up to music!
8. Naturally, you’ll have a matching LED infinity mirror in the bathroom.
9. Nothing completes a home entertainment system better than your own headphones.
10. If you ever want a drink, you’ll never have to look for a bottle opener with your magnet bottle opener.
11. And of course, you have plenty of entertainment options. Such as a fully functional NES controller table.
13. Obviously you’ll keep the Nintendo theme throughout the house with a NES controller Samsung charging dock.
14. Or if Nintendo isn’t your thing, you can always have a classier USB charger lamp.
15. For those who are more green, there’s always a solar powered USB option.
16. You’ll be completely ready with your laser projector system for any and all house parties.
For the casual party.
17. Alternatively, you can just go stargazing inside with your fiber optic star ceiling.
18. If steam punk is more your thing, you can always make an actual pipe light.
19. Also, never shy away from decorating your walls with wooden maps.
Because, seriously, who doesn’t love maps?
20. Of course, no living room is complete without your own light up Tron style table.
It also synchronizes to music!
21. And obviously, once you bust out that table you have to wear your own Daft Punk helmet.
- Greece's finance minister has resigned following an overwhelming "no" vote on new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. The country's future in the eurozone is uncertain.
- The South Carolina Senate is debating a bill calling for the removal of the Confederate battle flag from statehouse grounds.
- More than 1 million people are expected to attend Pope Francis' mass in Ecuador on Monday.