1. Lunch breaks up the work day, which helps reduce the chances of you doing this.
3. Besides, have you ever heard of a breakfast or dinner picnic?
5. Your lunch break is a good time to bond with colleagues and make friends.
6. Your lunch break is a good time to bond with colleagues and talk about how much you hate everyone at work.
7. LUNCH BOXES.
8. Unlike dinner, you can get away with eating lunch solo in public.
9. Lunch is the most socially appropriate time to eat sandwiches.
11. You can use “lunch” as a verb.
14. This photo would have been much more logistically complicated with cereal bowls.
15. Lunch dates are less pressure than dinner dates and you still get to eat food.
16. Lunch was basically happy hour in high school.
17. Besides, have you ever heard of a power dinner?
- Turkey's military released an audio recording of what it says were warnings to the Russian warplane before it was downed near Syria's border. ›
- Protesters marched in Chicago for the second night in a row after the release of a video showing the police shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›