1. Lunch breaks up the work day, which helps reduce the chances of you doing this.
3. Besides, have you ever heard of a breakfast or dinner picnic?
5. Your lunch break is a good time to bond with colleagues and make friends.
6. Your lunch break is a good time to bond with colleagues and talk about how much you hate everyone at work.
7. LUNCH BOXES.
8. Unlike dinner, you can get away with eating lunch solo in public.
11. You can use “lunch” as a verb.
14. This photo would have been much more logistically complicated with cereal bowls.
15. Lunch dates are less pressure than dinner dates and you still get to eat food.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Airplane debris discovered Wednesday on the coast of the French island of Réunion is found to belong to a Boeing 777, a Malaysian official confirmed to AFP Friday.
- Beijing has won its bid to host the 2022 Winter Olympics. It's the first city to host both the summer and winter games.
- Zimbabwe's environment minister has called for Walter Palmer, the American dentist who killed Cecil the lion, to be extradited over the animal's death.