1. Lunch breaks up the work day, which helps reduce the chances of you doing this.
3. Besides, have you ever heard of a breakfast or dinner picnic?
5. Your lunch break is a good time to bond with colleagues and make friends.
6. Your lunch break is a good time to bond with colleagues and talk about how much you hate everyone at work.
7. LUNCH BOXES.
8. Unlike dinner, you can get away with eating lunch solo in public.
11. You can use “lunch” as a verb.
14. This photo would have been much more logistically complicated with cereal bowls.
15. Lunch dates are less pressure than dinner dates and you still get to eat food.
In The News Today