1. This is Ryan. He’s from Cairns in Australia. And he’s on a mission.
Here he is with a pair of cutie patooty mongrels.
2. He wants to get a photo with a dog of every breed.
Like this Border Collie!
3. He’s nabbed 12 since his quest began in December.
4. This is him with a Shetland Sheepdog, playing “Santa Paws” at an animal rescue over Christmas.
6. This one is his own Labrador, named Quest, who is one of two electric ant detection dogs in the world.
(Ryan also owns the other one, Ofira).
7. Here he is riding a horse alongside an Australian Kelpie, “one of the earliest registered breeds of animal in Australia”.
10. Here’s Ryan with his “wingman” Rottweiler, Goose, at three months old and seven months old.
13. So cute!
- [Florida is bracing for tropical storm Erika, which is expected to hit the stat on Monday after tearing through Caribbean islands. At least 20 people have been killed. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/stephaniemcneal/at-least-5-people-are-missing-after-tropical-storm-erika-thr)
- And on the same day 10 years later, former U.S. President George W. Bush toured New Orleans on the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. ›
- Owen Labrie was found not guilty of felony sexual assault charges stemming from a 15-year-old former student's accusations that he raped her at St. Paul's School. ›