2. It didn’t matter if your ears weren’t pierced because you could stick on these babies.
3. You wanted to be friends with the Ship to Shore gang.
4. You were so cool if you owned a Sportsgirl logo tee.
8. And always wore a generous helping of butterfly clips.
11. You learned about sex and periods and what to do if you farted in front of your crush from Dolly Doctor.
17. Your Saturdays were spent at netball all through winter.
Flickr: visionnewspaper / Creative Commons
19. “Weir” by Killing Heidi was your anthem.
20. And “Truly Madly Deeply” by Savage Garden gave you so many ~feels~.
23. You recorded all of their videos on VHS from Rage.
33. The little “uh-oh” to let you know you’d received a message in ICQ was the most thrilling sound in the world.
36. You felt so guilty when your Tamagotchi died.
Flickr: mistersnappy / Creative Commons
39. You played Light as a Feather, Stiff as a Board at every sleepover.
41. You begged your mum to let you get a Nokia 5120.
Flickr: ssbn737rm / Creative Commons
42. Angel and Shane were your OTP before OTPs were even a thing.
Jenna Guillaume is a senior editor for BuzzFeed and is based in Sydney.
In The News Today
- The U.S., Japan, and 10 other Pacific Rim nations have agreed to a historic trade deal encompassing 40% of the world's economy. ›
- Three scientists who developed treatments against parasites have won the 2015 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine. ›
- At least three people have died in South Carolina due to severe rainfall. More than 11 inches of rain fell on the city in 48 hours. ›