#noWAsharkcull Sad to report the first shark has now been caught and killed on baited drum lines in Perth, WA
The first shark under the Western Australian government’s cull was killed on Australia Day.
This is despite widespread protests in Australia…
And around the world.
The shark cull is in response to seven fatal attacks off the coast of WA in the past three years.
But on average, only two people die from shark attacks in Australia every year.
There are so many things more likely to kill you each year in this country…
1. 19,000 die from smoking-related illnesses.
Clearly the only solution is to confiscate cigarettes.
3. Breast cancer kills 2,700 people.
The human body is deadly.
4. More than 2,000 die from skin cancer.
Better hide the sun.
5. 1,200 people die in car accidents.
6. Nearly 300 people drown.
Maybe it’s time to ban swimming.
7. Guns kill around 200 people.
More specifically, PEOPLE with guns.
8. There are 110 work-related deaths.
We should definitely all stop working.
9. Over 50 people die from falling out of bed.
10. 20 die in horse riding accidents.
11. Ladders kill 19 people.
Look at this evil bastard.
12. 10 people die from bee stings.
This is a stone-cold killer.