1. It was the romance that captured the hearts of a nation. But alas, our time with them has come to an end. Today an AAMI executive told Mumbrella there would be no more ads featuring Rhonda and Ketut.
2. When we first met Rhonda, she was Ketut-less but happy, because being a safe driver had made her really popular.
3. With the insurance savings she made for being a safe driver, Rhonda took herself to Bali. And Ketut.
9. Facebook pages were created in their honour…
10. And people tweeted their feels.
16. Rhonda arrived back in Australia, and got all giggly when her friend questioned her about a holiday romance.
25. Fairwell, Rhonda and Ketut. If you want to have a token of their love, you can actually buy Rhonda’s brake foot bling on eBay (proceeds are going to charity). Check it out here modeled by Hamish and Andy.
Here Are The Top Stories
- The gun allegedly used by an undocumented immigrant to shoot and kill a woman on a San Francisco pier last week may have been stolen from a federal agent.
- Fox has secured the rights to make a movie about the U.S. Supreme Court's ruling on marriage equality.
- Subway has suspended Jared Fogle, the weight-loss guy from their commercials, due to an FBI investigation.