1. A man’s job is to build and fix things around the home.
2. Sure, forests are pretty, but what’s more important is they can be USED.
3. The timber industry are the ultimate conservationists.
4. God gave us forests so we could cut them down.
5. Australia has an Environment Minister who understands the environment is there for the use of MAN.
6. Australia has too many protected forests.
Note: the green dots are ALL the natural sites on the World Heritage List - not all are forests.
7. People have already ruined big chunks of the forest so there’s no point in protecting it.
8. The Abbott government is ruled by common sense.
- President Obama stepped up his climate change campaign on Monday while touring the Alaskan Arctic, warning that it's "almost too late" to stop global warming. He is the first U.S. President to tour the Arctic. ›
- The U.S. Supreme Court says a Kentucky county must issue marriage licenses while its clerk appeals a ruling in a lawsuit from three same-sex couples against her "no marriage licenses" policy. ›
- A video released on Monday shows two Texas deputies fatally shooting a man with his hands up. A witness sold the footage to a local TV station for $100. ›