1. A man’s job is to build and fix things around the home.
2. Sure, forests are pretty, but what’s more important is they can be USED.
3. The timber industry are the ultimate conservationists.
4. God gave us forests so we could cut them down.
5. Australia has an Environment Minister who understands the environment is there for the use of MAN.
6. Australia has too many protected forests.
Note: the green dots are ALL the natural sites on the World Heritage List - not all are forests.
7. People have already ruined big chunks of the forest so there’s no point in protecting it.
8. The Abbott government is ruled by common sense.
- More debris – believed to be part of the missing aircraft MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72 years old.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".