1. A man’s job is to build and fix things around the home.
2. Sure, forests are pretty, but what’s more important is they can be USED.
3. The timber industry are the ultimate conservationists.
4. God gave us forests so we could cut them down.
5. Australia has an Environment Minister who understands the environment is there for the use of MAN.
6. Australia has too many protected forests.
Note: the green dots are ALL the natural sites on the World Heritage List - not all are forests.
7. People have already ruined big chunks of the forest so there’s no point in protecting it.
8. The Abbott government is ruled by common sense.
- Turkey's military released an audio recording of what it says were warnings to the Russian warplane before it was downed near Syria's border. ›
- Protesters marched in Chicago for the second night in a row after the release of a video showing the police shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›