1. A man’s job is to build and fix things around the home.
2. Sure, forests are pretty, but what’s more important is they can be USED.
3. The timber industry are the ultimate conservationists.
4. God gave us forests so we could cut them down.
5. Australia has an Environment Minister who understands the environment is there for the use of MAN.
6. Australia has too many protected forests.
Note: the green dots are ALL the natural sites on the World Heritage List - not all are forests.
7. People have already ruined big chunks of the forest so there’s no point in protecting it.
8. The Abbott government is ruled by common sense.
- Two bomb attacks in the central Nigerian city of Jos have killed at least 44 people.
- Greek Finance Minister Yanis Varoufakis has resigned following an overwhelming "no" vote on new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. The country's future in the eurozone is uncertain.
- The U.S. defeated Japan 5-2 in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup. It was the highest scoring final in the history of the tournament ⚽️